Welcome to our unique jungle tree house with stunning ocean views located in Paraiso (Paradise), Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
Just minutes from some of the world’s best surfing at Playa Negra and the broad Pacific beaches of Playa Junquillal, La Casa Margarita is situated in a 250-acre ocean view eco-community known as La Pura Jungla, an amazing jungle refuge from the hustle and bustle of “everyday” life. This 3 bedroom 2 bath tree house-style home offers the amenities you’d expect in a relaxed jungle setting where howler monkeys and exotic birds are your neighbors and yet you’re just close enough to everything – dining, shopping, beach, ocean, activities and resorts – to make your stay EXACTLY what you want.
Our retreat is two beautiful homes under a single roof, separated by a 50 foot walkway high over the jungle floor. The Guest House has two bedrooms and the Master Suite has one bedroom. You may either occupy the Guest House alone or both Guest House and Master Suite.
What do we mean by tree house? Built on steel and concrete platforms 30 feet above the jungle below, the house is over 4000 square feet of living space with amazing Pacific Ocean, mountain and jungle views. The living and dining areas are open to the vistas below – no walls, you become part of the jungle in a safe haven.. On these pages you will find videos, pictures and slideshows, but none of them do justice to this amazing Jungle retreat. Come plan your trip to visit us!
La Casa Margarita is ideally located where the jungle meets the Pacific, about ten miles south of famed Tamarindo Beach, and just minutes from the new JW Marriott Resort at Hacienda Pinilla. It’s less than five miles from Playa Negra or Playa Junquillal, and just over an hours’ drive to Liberia International Airport. If you’re coming from San Jose, you can either fly to Tamarindo or Liberia and drive/taxi from there, or you can drive from San Jose in about four hours.
The Guest House features
- Two spacious bedrooms with ocean-view balconies, Queen beds and a pull-out trundle
- Bathroom and bath and beach towels
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar, granite countertops, and modern appliances
- Walk-in closet and numerous pantries and cabinets
- Laundry room with large capacity washer/dryer, ironing and folding area
- Huge Living/Dining room with dining table, chairs, sofa, coffee table, hammocks and Sky Chairs
- Outdoor shower to wash off the sand from a day’s surfing before coming back to the casa
The Master Suite features:
- Huge master bedroom with King bed and two glass walls for amazing views
- Master bath with double shower and treetop jungle views
- Living/Dining room with dining table, couch, chairs open to ocean and jungle
All of our guests can enjoy
- The 100% Beautiful Costa Rican furniture from the master craftsmen in Sarchi
- Individual solar hot water systems for each residence
- Amazing flora and fauna including howler monkeys, exotic birds, iguanas and more
- Proximity to resorts, dining, activities, spas, sport fishing, surfing and more
- Costa Rica Cell Phone and GPS available
The Luxuries of Casa Margarita await in the Costa Rican treetops. If you would like more information, or want to be on our mailing list, just call, email or use the booking form below to send an inquiry.
Michael & Margarita
+1 415 883 3790